-->

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello! SO! No post yesterday, or the day before...sorry, sorry, sorry! Not that any one actually reads this but ANYWAY!
Its just that,  I have crossed to the dark side.
Serious.
IGOTTUMBLR.
YES!!
I got Tumblr. It is called Teal Mockingbird. Please check it out! :D I post REALLY often! {caught the tumblr addiction.}
The thing is I actually don't know how to work it...at ALL.
So short post today, but it is because * disclaimer alert* I am SERIOUSLY bogged  down with things to do {Like persuading my friemds to get Tumblr...}
Here are some photo's. That I like. Muchley.
Feed me.

Take me there,

Click me if I don't move.
She is 14, I am 14. I wish I looked like her :'(
Arty.

I want.
Y' startin?
She was 13, jealous?
Whole new meaning to holding the world in your hands.
 ~.@ Luna.
P.s Sorry, I feel like today has been a cop out.

2 comments:

  1. This is the girl I want to have the wardrobe of: http://wihau.devote.se/
    Maddy told me you got a Tumblr--and she also said you were addicted. I'm scared to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. START START START! Its AWESOME! Anyway, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! You read her blog too? >.< Did you find her on look book? I did, and shortly because addicted!

    ReplyDelete