-->

Sunday, June 12, 2011

OREO! {Actually that's one of my nicknames come to think of it...}




Konichiwa! Wa ji me ma shi te, wa ta shi wa Luna desu! <3 ^___^

Yes, you got it, I am teaching myself japaneese! YAAY! I am trying to teach myself on-line using my most beloved thing, Youtube.  So, first photo... This is a top that I really want but...being Topshop and all I don't reckon that's going to happen any time soon :'(
I couldn't help but put the second photo in KAWAII!! Its super cute and adorable...Plus I wanna eat them...
And lastly... I really want to dye my hair this colour, my natural is...
Its not that different..Riiight?
Ahhh well, its been a short post to day, I haven't really felt like bloging this weekend, I have been very depressed :'(
Luna ~.@

No comments:

Post a Comment