-->

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cut out swimsuits.


Ok, so as you all probably know this year bikini's have fallen flat and, in there place have come the wonderful SWIM SUITES. Now, this is like Christmas come early for me as I have never, so far, possessed a bikini. First of all my mother would not allow me near them, and secondly when she finally did I did not feel comfy showing my body to everyone. I still don't.
Another reason I am glad is that not only are swimsuits more classy but they are ridiculously cheaper as well. Its mental. But, lets say you want to show some of your body off at the beach, well, you still can! By wearing a cut out swim suit, in my view they are the best swim suites anyway. Everyone has been doing it 2011.
Gucci


Yves St. Laurent.


Now, for some affordable alternatives...
White pure cut out swimsuit here, teem with a big rimmed visor here and some rocking bright sandles here and you will be the star of  the runway, well, the beach...

80's really is so chic right now, and if you would prefer to cover up a little more then you could try this bubble gum pink number, right here. Because it is such a statement piece wear it with some cute but simple sandals. That is if  were you :3
As gladiators have been in for the last few centuarys 'literally' try something new and exiting such as this, well not that new, but still!
Woops, this has been quite long and rubbish...sorry! <3 byee my lovelys. P.s what swim suite do you wear?
~.@ Luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment