-->

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Revision IS hell.

Heeyo, Sorry, I haven't been keeping at all up to date because A. I am extremely lazy, and B. I have exams, lots of exams. I sat my first GCSE today which is the examination we take at the end of 'secondary school' here in jolly old England. It was fine, normal in fact, apart from the fact that I was three years to young to take it. I was thinking of maming this blog more fasion focused as I have am realy into it. Its just I never feel decent enough to do it because I never not once in my life have had 'suitable' clothes to do anything fashion wise! Perhaps this is because I am not *ahem* rich and I guess I never will be until the day I become a world renouned actress! {FML moment...} Anyway  just found out what FML means, it is f**k my life! I thought it was something along the lines of sad face...ahh well...


~.@ Luna.
P.s This ^^ is what i can not stop listening too! She is AWESOME! {and only 16!!} If you wanted you could follow my daily booth!   ME!


P.P.s I Really seemed to like italics today....

2 comments:

  1. thanks a lot! you really made my day!
    I use a Canon EOS 450 d and find the photos I post on weheartit.com , tumblr or take them by myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Miss Annie, Thankyou Very much! This has helped me alot, and I am glad it made your day! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete