-->

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Vlooogy Vloooogy


Hey so this post is going to basically be all about the tube of the you {youtube} First off I am thinking of auditioning for this collab channel that is coming soon called Teachmehowtocollab I think it would be rally fun! But I have to think about what my audition will be first! also I mentioned last time {I think} that I am teaching Japanese online, this is my first video...
I hope you enjoy!!!
Now, as you may or may not know I am REALLY into drama. Right now I am in the school's Bugsy Malone play. We have had one rehearsal already that went bad. Very bad. I was really upset because normally I perform better than I did then, but there is nothing I can do now I guess :'(. We have another rehearsal on Wednesday, I will tell you how that one goes, I HOPE IT GOES WELL. Also on the subject of the dramatic arts I have an audition to get into a theatre company on Sunday, and I haven't even STARTED preping for that! I am really nervous as this could be my big break :3 oh welll....
~.@ Luna.

2 comments:

  1. This is the part where I'm really glad I'm taking German next year, not Japanese. The concept of a whole different alphabet is amazing, yet confusing...
    And good luck with the rehersal tomorrow and the audition on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. German! Ahhh, Hallo... {untoward silence...}
    And thank you, seriously I am SO scared :3 :3 :3
    I love you Libby! <3
    ~.@ Luna.

    ReplyDelete