-->

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Would you rather?


Ok, today is one of those would you rather games, but with a deeper meaning. I was reading this and it really struck a chord with me.
Would you rather be ...
Thin or fat?
Beautiful or pretty?
tall or short?
an optimist or a pessimist?
Because whatever your answer to those questions doesn't matter. You answered with what you though, {because I guess it was in your head.}Not what someone else is putting into your mind. Therefore don't think I'm ditsy just because I am skinny {though I am quite ditsy....}, and don't think I am lazy because I am not pretty.Last of all don't think I am dumb because I like fashion {not that you would to any of those, I am talking to those meanies out there!!}. KTHANKSBYE. {No, I would never really say that, kthanksbye.}
So, moving on to a happier topic...dumm di dummm LILLY ALLEN GOT MARRIED! Hell yeah! And she is pregnant double HELL YEAH! I love lilly allen so much, her music, her persona and most of all her down-to-earth-ness. I LOVE YOU LILLY! {such a fannnnn} And lastly WHY THE HELL IS YAHOO SO SLOW TODAY. BLEAUGH.
~.@ Luna.
Sorry, only just realised about the bizzare sound effects on the music :33 Its Fuck you by Lilly Allen if you wanna hear the correct one!
P.s sorry I have been so angry today, I shall grovel next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment