-->

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Astronomey

Firstly, can I just say EXAM WEEK IS OVER! YIS BLADS! Hoogle boogle. Dance Dance Dance.
Hello, people who read my blog! {Yes, I am just that awkward in real life, if not more so...}
I have just realised to day, whilst trolling through some boring astronomy homweork that i chose to study it for all the wrong reasons. And when I say 'reasons' I mean 'reason.' I chose to study astronomy for GCSE because they study it at Hogwarts. And I want to be a wizard. {yeesh, starting a two sentences in a row with and, drop 5 marks spontaneously...I think i am still in exam mode...:3} OH and BT and the W I managed to get a place in that collab! YAY! It's called teach me how to collab, and I am the only English person in it o___O! I AM SO FREEKIN EXITED!
I want one so so so so much! <3
~.@ Luna.
P.s My bottom has gone to sleep...

1 comment:

  1. I want to be a wizard, too! Oh, yeah. And that mustache is so cute (which is a weird thing to be saying, but you know what I mean!).

    ReplyDelete