-->

Monday, June 13, 2011

Exam week!

Exam week. Starts. Now. AHHH! It really doesn't have quite the same ring to it as something like The Movie of all time starts. Now. does it? Though what could possibly sound good when exams are part of it? Anyway.. because I am trying to learn Japanese i have decided to sine up to various "pen pal" sites. I have had no luck finding someone as of yet, but I did only commence the search yesterday! Also I have started to teach people Japanese online! I have only one video up so far but I am working on it!!
I want to share this photo with you because A. I LOVE THE CAMERA and B. I LOVE THE DRESS. and the LOVELY tights! Sorry all my posts for this week and last week are not going to be very good {this one included} because I am so EXHAUSTED. any way...PHOTO TIIME!

 ~.@ Luna.
P.s Its the 13th today! O_________________________________________O

3 comments:

  1. gosh, this dress is SO beautiful! xo from germany, i like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love-love-love that dress. I'm coming to hijack your wardrobe one day... Good luck with your exams! {Two-hour maths today, right?}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! <3 AND I WANT IT SO FREEKIN BAD. Yes...the good old maaath, my buddy...{please insert sarcasm}

    ~.@ Luna.

    P.s I love you Libby. AND www.lookbook.nu

    ReplyDelete