-->

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Whimsical Weekends.

So, as I am sure you can tell, at this moment of post it is not actually a weekend, {whimsical or not.} So, your "little grey cells" are probably wiring, trying to find the meaning of this somewhat premature/late post. The truth of the matter is, this post was actually meant for last weekend, {I would like to share my "whimsical weekends" with you each and every week.} However, due to unforeseen circumstances it was not published on that day. {How many times have I said that??!}
P.S What do you think of "Whimsical Weekends"? do you have weekends that are utterly and uncontrolably whimsical? What is your favourite Harry Potter lesson?
~.@ Luna.
On Saturday I went to a sublime pic nic with some friends in the bitter frostbiting cold. We all took off are jumpers, coats, scarves and other warm clothing and did yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment