-->

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Is this my first outfit post?

Hey. As I may have mentioned before I have NO nice clothes. Not any, and well, I don't have the best body/face either. Therefore I have never really had the confidence to do a 'outfit' post before. But! Today is different, I am going to do a real life 'outfit' post! YAYAYAYAY! It's just because I really like the stuff  am wearing today... admittedly not all mine, but still!

Don't look at my face!



Jeans, Zara. T-shirt freeby, Elle. Shirt my mum's, vintage. Earrings my mum's, vintage. Bracelet I made when I was two. :3
Sorry the last photo is a little rubbish but I just love that bracelet so I thought I would add it in anyway! :D I may not have the chance to post that much next week as I am planning a party, and... its on...sat :3 WOOPS!
~.@ Luna.
P.s I love the word admittedly.
P.P.s Check out my Dailybooth for another photo!

2 comments:

  1. I think you look lovely, such a nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Too kind, too kind!!

    ReplyDelete