-->

Friday, July 01, 2011



Hey. So I had rehursal ALL day today, which made me want to weep. Legit. It was a 'training day' to day so I was planing to go out with my friends. I couldn't. Darn it. Anyway, the rehursal went ok and at least it's done now! Tomorrow I am having a PARTEEY!With Bette and Libby! It should be fun! Yesterday I had a lovely trip to town with my mum, it was full of shopping {which I HATE} and tasty food {which I LOVE} We went to eat at pret and I had a delicious wrap! YUM. This was what I was wearing...

Bag, vintage. Jeans, ZARA. Shoes, Ebay {converse}. Top H&M.
Thankyou for bearing with all of the rubbish posts. I am just SO busy! SORRY!
~.@ Luna.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited about the partay! {nearly wrote parrot, which could be cool, but not as cool}. Yay! And I like your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parrot = Ace town. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete