-->

Friday, July 29, 2011

Gah well.


SO this morning I woke up, and as always, first thing I checked my emails and Facebook. A few month's ago I signed up for 'Topshop style report.' I hardly ever look at them because I don't have time, but this weeks addition sparked some interest in me! 'Skirts making a comeback!' OMG. YES. Thankyou GOD.
Finally I have SOME proof that skirts are coming back. YES. YES. YES.
But then...
Unfortunately...
DEVASTATINGLY.
I found I have no skirts in my wardrobe. {Could this possibly be linked to the fact that I only have 7 items of clothing in previously mentioned wardrobe?}
Gah well.
This means a shopping trip -.-
Right, last thing for today, I have decided to change the way I blog!!! There shall be less writing, and mostly images, what do you think?
~.@ Luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment