-->

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Cartoon.

My look for today, simple post, but BOY it takes a long time to do one of theses... especially when you are NOT the most photogenic person in the world...

The sun beams ripple like waves on water, the leaves dance and sing. I never new a happier place. I was at home. Benny beside me was whistling through a piece of grass and Suzie, his newly-wed wife was watching him, a doting expression cast upon her face and her doe like eyes brimming over with rapturous enchantment. I never wanted to marry until I met George. But now, as they say, all has changed.
~.@ Luna.

2 comments:

  1. Yogi Bear! Zara, right? And outfit photos take forever & I always wear a hat/sunglasses or cut out my face because I have the weirdest expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAHS! I'm SURE you have LOVELY expretions...

    ReplyDelete