-->

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Hello. My buddy, my chum. How are you? Long time no see.
Not the best pictures of me...but I guess you can see the dress well so it doesn't matter!
It has really cute buttons at the back and the middle is crochet = a lot of flesh showing! I really like it because It gives a chic vintage feel to summer and seriously, what can to that? My friends Libby and Bette {Shameless plugging I know} Found this super cute vintage shop near were we live and I REALLY want to go! Apparently It is fabulous, combining not overly-priced clothes and vintage chic! Yesterday I had my party! It was Ace-town! I am going to talk to you guys about that later though!
~.@ Luna.

2 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR! You can wear it back to front too! ... Or at least I do... Umm its from TopShop...where ALL my pocket money goes...NAT.

    ReplyDelete