-->

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vloging, day three!

OK, so a slightly contravertial subject to talk about on a blog seeing as {Don't hold me to this, I'm not sure on the accurateness!} vlogs and blogs are arch enemies. Blogs being older, and wheey more sophisticated, naturally, and vlogs being a pretty new thing. But I have to say it, being a Youtube fanatic, I do LOVE a good vlog. well...actually I love most vlogs. SO, anyway here are my TOP 5 favourite vlogers ever.


  1. Meekakitty {because she, unlike most others can see the funny side to ANYTHING, and i mean ANYTHING}
  2. Italktosnakes {A harry potter nerd, much like me..}
  3. Charlieissocoollike {I will marry him, I WILL!}
  4. Xbextahx + Xbextahx2 {I am such a wapanise..}
  5. Elmify {may not have the best equipment, but she is still SO good}
Yes, so those are the videos I watch for at least five hours a day! I am hopefully starting a Youtube collaboration to what do you think of the name "Hand Knitted Algebra"?
Sorry this is a v. short post but I am SO SO SO busy. SORRY.


Love y'all.
Word: Acio {From harry potter, it is the incantation that will bring you something.}
~.@ Luna.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a YouTube fanatic too! I could spend hours at YouTube without getting bored.
    Elmify and Charlie are one of my favorites too! They are soo good at what they're doing. And Kristina Horner is always nice to watch :)

    And you're going to start a YouTube channel? That's exciting. Can't wait to see what you're doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW, if you like them you should certainly check out Meekakitty! She is my ALL TIME favourite!
    Yes I'm hoping the channel will be a success, if you would like to take part just email me at Oliviacatz.good@yahoo.co.uk!
    P.s this comment has literally made my day :D

    Luna ~.@

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you an email.

    Oh, and Accio is spelled with two C. Just saying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is, its just the first time I read the book I read it wrong and have been saying and writing it like that!! When I say it it comes out "asio"...sorta..

    I shall read it!

    ReplyDelete