-->

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Harry Potter. Yes..Or no, day 7!!!!

Personally, I feel it my duty to say HELL YES to harry potter, seeing as I have read each of the book at least 7 times..each. Call me a nerd if you feel you should, because its true, I AM IN LOVE WITH HARRY POTTER. Its like some sort of syndrome that I developed when reading the series, it is etched into every thought that I make, and seriously, I am KICKING MYSELF that I wasn't born earlier, because if I had been it would have even been POSSIBLE to audition for one of the roles in harry potter. {WOAH that was a long sentence!} Also how do you feel about people who keep talking about Dobby's death? {namely me} Because I find that it is a most acceptable subject, however I also find that after a while others don't...




....Anyway moving swiftly on.


Today was first day back to school, and the Unabounding JOY it brought with it filled my veins..NOT. So, I found myself on the bus coming home and decided to just take a few snaps of my school bag. Also last night I took some photos of "making my packed lunch" I'm debating weather to make it a "thing" you know, because I am such a aspiring gastrologyst {coined word of mine} and all.... thoughts, anyone?
AND. Recipe...you know you want it? or not..?

















~.@ Luna.self confessed harry potter addict.


P.s Listening to Giving up the gun by Vampire weekend. <3 love.


~.@ Luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment