-->

Monday, April 18, 2011

Vegetarianism, day two.

Vegetarienism, phrase coined yesterday. So, I am a vegetarian both in heart and practice and actually it consumes a large part of my life, so I thought I would share it with you! <3. First off something that really gets me is the fact that when you go to a restaurant {which I love doing as I am some what a gourmand!} there are normally only one or two vegetarian dishes on the menu, which makes choosing easy, but variety nil. So me and my dad planned to search out a really good, exclusively vegetarian restaurant. we found something amazing. sensational. delicious. TIBITS! a relatively small, but very modern restaurant just of Regant street in London. It originated from Sweden, hence the slightly strange name, and is a all vegetarian buffet. Most of the choices are deliciously healthy but there are some naughty treats as well! Basically what you do is go round loading your plate with salad, curry and other delicious nibbles, trying not to run over to the counter and eat it all, from the serving bowls, not using any cutlery... then you go and put you plate on some scales, the sales clerk then weighs it and tells you what to pay! I think this is ingenious, it makes paying so fair! But to be honest an "all you can eat" wouldn't have gone amiss! So, anyway, if you are in London, passing by regent street pop in and try a fully "veggy" meal! you never know, you may enjoy it so much that you will consider a different life-style choice! Now, for anyone who doesn't want to, or can't go to London just exclusively for food {probably because you are not quite as obsessed with it as I am} Coming up at some time in the hopefully near future is an easy recipe to make your OWN vegetarian meal! OH. Lastly I shall add a picture of my "Sunday roast" titled "vegetarianism."


Vegetarienism. 
YUM.
~.@ Luna.
P.s are any of you vegetarian?
P.P.s Sorry! For the next two days I am on a trip so will have no access to internet, the blogs aftermath will be superdooper good though...I promise!!!

Word: YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY


~.@ Luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment