-->

Saturday, April 23, 2011

April, day 4.

Just wondering, do you like posh ice cream or really fake ice cream? For me its fake all the way.






~ Ginger Biscuits seem to just make any troubles melt away. Too bad they do the oppesit to your waste line...
~ Old trusty.
~ This has a beautiful melody.
~ I find its always better when you take things outside, on a sunny day, and just bask in the wonderfulness of the ice cold drink within your grasp. Strangely I sort of have a song reference for this... {Lets go outside <3}


Yesterday I did a lot of revision. Which was...great...sorta. Have you been working hard or just reelaxxing? Also do you keep hitting control rather than shift? It seems to be happening to me a lot.
~.@ Luna.
P.s check out www.jshoppers.com YAY to Cosplay. {It rhymes as well, a match made in Hogwarts.}

No comments:

Post a Comment