-->

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oh dear, and day 1.

OK. So. AHH.  Awkward turtle "as they say."
This is bad, I feel like I haven't seen you all for so so so long, and i am really sorry. Its just because *starts too babble* well, lots of exams, Easter holls, and well, my birthday? Poor excuses I know, but well * through's up hands, as long as I can make it better {and I shall with my cunning plan} there's nout I can do about it. So, seeing as I have been away for exactly 18 days I have decided to do a post  for the next 18 days about all of the things that have been happening. I hope you enjoy LY. {Oh yeh, because I am a miser when it comes to this day thingamybob this post counts as one.}
~.@ Luna.
Throughout this i have seemed really horrible haven't I?
LY.
P.s Is there any commitments that you haven't been holding up, PLEASE i need something to make me feel better!!
P.p.s My cat is sitting on me. Just thought I would share...
~.@ Luna.
Word: Omnipresent

2 comments:

  1. I have a science project to do. And a couple of guest blogs to write. Instead I've been painting my nails and drinking tea. You're not alone, Luna!
    Happy easter, and happy belated birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot, that just made me remember, I have a science project due in too...Oh well, drinking tea and painting nails sounds heaps better, keep up the good work accomplice.Some day soon teachers will start to undermine home work too. YAY! And thankyou v. much <3

    ReplyDelete