-->

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A love affair, day 5.

This months unconditional irrevocable and well, strangely delicious loves.
First off.


Picnics.






Perhaps not the best picture to capture the wonderment in which your eyes bathe rapturously at each and every tiny morsel of delicious food. But. Well, I wanted this one because I took it today, simple as....


Humming bird bakery.






So, I have never been, but I am lucky enough to have acquired one of there two cake baking books. OMG. JOY AND EXCELLENCE. the photos are bright and vibrant, the cakes that feature in them look mouth watering, and best of all you can ACTUALLY re-create them!And yes even me!


I do.






A relatively old song from Colbie Caillat, in love them moment I heard it! Also I can now play it on relitavely every instrument ever .... well, the ukulele and guitar.... THAT IS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT.


Wall collages.








I have one my self, and completely recommend one, they are fun to put up, and quite easy. also it is so easy to just make it your own {it doesn't have to be as big as mine!}Also if you have a bear wall that you are not allowed to pain this is the perfect thing to do as well...as long as you blue tack it!


Grass.






I never quite realised how lucky we are to have this soft, pretty and green fallen canvas to all of our days.


~.@ Luna.


P.s What do you love right now?






~.@ Luna.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, such a pretty wall! My mum is fiercly anti-blutack but I sellotape pictures to my wardrobe and create moodboards on cork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cookey, my mum detests sellotape??!! The moodboards sound fab, but were do you get the cork prey tell?

    ~.@ Luna.

    ReplyDelete