-->

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Miu Miu ^.^



Sorry for the small photo size! its just I didn't want to put 28 photo's in one post... :3








Finally got round to making this post! In a way to me this collection sort of felt like the typical 
'american high school!' there seemed to be different groups, 
The jocks, The rich kids, and The flirts!
All of the looks have a really 1940's vintage feel {obviously} but rather than stopping at just the clothes themselves,
MuiMui has used matt red lips and combs to hold back the models hair. 
It really is wonderful, all the colours are full and delicious.
Also, taking note of the foot wear, it seems that socks and sandles are back with a vengeance! 
I love it.
As always with MuiMui they do what everyone else does, but better. 
They mixed the rusty colours with vintage style, like quite a few designers this season, but in my oppinion better! I love MuiMui, though, so perhaps I am biased...anyway...
I love it. Can you marry a collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment