-->

Monday, September 05, 2011

B-L-E-A-C-H.

So, as you probably know, BLEACH Topshop has recently materialised in London. They do dip dyes, highlights and even your whole head if your feeling VERY brave! In fact it pretty effing amazing. You see {anecdote coming...} I tried dip dying my hair a while ago, to very bad effects. The dye went EVERYWHERE and there was no 'dip' about it, plus the fact that my hair is naturally very dark meant that the red I was using didn't show up very well, and my whole head basically turned to sludge. YAAAY. {sarcasm.} Anyway,  wanted to take a trip down there, but, unfortunately the prices start at about £80. So SLIGHTLY out of my price range ;)

If you want to check it out though click HERE!!!
P.s, what do you guys think about dip dying? are you gunna get it done?

No comments:

Post a Comment