-->

Saturday, September 03, 2011

English idyll

So, this week I am loving everything to do with the 'English idyll'





~ Picnicing, I have been doing A LOT of that over this summer, and its just about the cheapest fun you can have when you go out...unless you don't eat that is..
There is something really fun and cheery about eating a wrapped up piece of stale bread with some extra cheep Iceland luettice...doncha think?
~ THE GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF! A all British show {hence the name} it is simply the cutest thing ever. and especially for a cake connoisseur such as I it is quite amusing!
~ Burberry Body, the new scent! Its not out in shops yes, but I signed up for a free sample {limited edition} and received it through the post today! I don't however agree with there animal rights policies {using skin and fur} so we shall talk no more on the subject!
~ Punting!!! a very Cambridge thing but something that I enjoy! Basicly, you have a very long pole, and push yourself down the river cam standing on a plat form at the end of a very shallow boat! ITS AWESOME!
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment