-->

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Cyber Candy.

This weeks loves...


~Cannon Esos 60D. I can not tell you how long  have wanted one of these {it would make me sound old} This particular camera is a DSLR with a difference, it produces the highest quality of video there IS on the market. It would really boost my videos and well, I pretty much need a DSLR to be a fashion blogger. 
~ TUMBLR. I am addicted, hence the new side bar gadgets {mad by you know who!!} I just can't stop rebloging, looking, and pretty much spending all my life on there. It sucks...sorta?
~ Photoshop! Another thing I want to buy, I sound so consumerist don't I? I can however assure you I'm not!! It's just I really think that it would make my outfit posts better if I could do that awesome thing where you look like you have some clones!!!
~ Galaxy red laggings by Black Milk Clothing, found...HERE!!!!! I want them so bad, you can't imagine! I may buy them for myself, as a gift one I have toned up my legs! {I may even get a thigh crack!!} 
for me I love them because of there simplicity, they have no frills, not beads or buttons, they are what they are!! I LOVE THEM.

Sorry, if I came accross badly in this post! I'm just in a VERY exited mood :)
Are you guys syked to be back at school? 

2 comments:

  1. My e-ail is erinwalshstyle@gmail.com if you want to ask me anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to do an interview for you! Just email me at kendallcat12@gmail.com and I'll answer there. Thank you very much! :)

    P.S. I love tumblr, too.

    ReplyDelete