-->

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Interview I


Beautiful inside and out, lovely Zoe Suen, owner of Fashiononymous has allowed us to take a quick peak into her very chic, fashionable life! She has been in magazines, and her blog is one of my personal favorites, as well as many others judging by her 'followers count!' And, guess what! She's only 15! She is a very popular fashion blogger from Hong Kong, with the kindest personality and a hilarious sense of humor!!



Where do you think your quirky sense of style came from?

I think i've always appreciated art and it helps me put together colors and patterns. Also, I get inspired by everything and I show it through my outfits.

Which places {countries} would you most like to visit?

I'd love to visit Spain, Sweden and Africa!

what do you think is your best achievement?

Haha i really don't know! I guess my blog is an achievement for me :)

Where do you like to shop most?

I love shops like H&M and ZARA where they have great styles for affordable prices!

Why did you get into fashion blogging?

I just decided one day to make a blog after visiting other blogs!


Why do you like taking pictures?

You can capture moments in pictures and remember things through them. Remember; a pictures is worth a thousand words :)

Any tips, for us amitures?

Work hard and commit, it'll pay off!

Favorite food?

Sushi and my mom's cooking!


And lastly...
Which is your harry Potter house? :3

I dont have a pottermore hehe :)


Thanks so much Zoe!! You really ARE awesome! Have a nice life ;)

Peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment