-->

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hype.




{I'm sipping} Delicious Senche green tea. So. Freekin'. Delicious.


{I feel} Lethargic, bored {H/W} and in pain {Kitteh just practicly ate my nose. *weep*}

{I want} Finish my homework...NOW... Darn, didn't work.


{
I wish} I felt more confident! I was a student of Oxford University. I had more clothes.

{I need} To not eat so much junk..

{I have} A strange tingling in my feet, and a need to do more outfit posts!


{
I anticipate} My Haloween party! Hell yeah! Oh, and a photoshoot this Sunday... for my agent!!

{I decided} I really want to spend more time blogging, writing, and making videos! I also want to push myself harder :')

{I love} Procrastination. This chocolate cake my mama made, its like uncooked in the middle and sooo GOOD. Learning Japanese, I'm buying the text books tonight!!! Getting to the end of my h/w, only 4 pieces left...yay?

1 comment: