-->

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Interveiw II


Hey guys, a few days ago I had the privilege of interviewing possibly the most talented person I know on the internet. She is humble to the extreem, and honeslty I would dye to have her looks! Buba Basheva Is an amazing photogorapher, and only at 14. She has worked with models in the past but normally she takes photo's of herself. She is amazingly talented and creative, infact I think I am alittle starstruck! She is best known for her slightly outragous and boundry pushing work, she really isnt like that goody goody two shoes. Enjoy ;) 


Where do you think your quirky sense of style came from?
I think everything we do and feel, no matter what, comes form our hearts.


Which places {countries} would you most like to visit?
I'm dreaming about visiting Canada! London, New York, MIlan, Paris, Dubai, LA, The Netherlands and many many more. :D

what do you think is your best achievement?
When my acting coach said that I did the best acting performance in my acting course and everybody applaused me hahaha it was an amazing feeling!

where do you like to shop most?
In shopping malls.


Why do you like taking pictures?
It lets me tell stories. Also it helps me develop in acting :)

Any tips, for us amitures?
 I'm also an amateur, but as a bit "better" amateur my advice is; practise as much as you can and to do everything with your heart :)

Favorite food?
I can't leave without salad and oranges! :D 

Thank you so much Buba!!
Have a nice Life!

Peace out! 











No comments:

Post a Comment