-->

Sunday, March 20, 2011

TERROR {of a world of letters}

·        So, I was reading my friends blog www.randomstufflike.blogspot.com and came across her first post, about letter photography. I must say I was rather intrigued, so rather than the scheduled post about spring, I have decided to slip this little one in. hope you like.

 I  wrote that at the beginning of the day, when I was still an innocent 14 year old girl, nieve in thinking, and unused to such terrors as the world of letters within things. That is why my miserable attempt at this is accompanied by such a light hearted start. <-- full stop.
·        ~.@ Luna.
Sweet, in sweets. OK. perhaps the first didn't quite have beginners luck...
Peace out!
·         P.S i took some {rubbish} photos of the super moon last night!!
·         
Super Mooooon
·         
·         


~.@ Luna.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the dots, I have no idea where THEY came from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think letter photography is a neat idea. :) And the super moon was cool, but I didn't get any photos. Oh, well. You have a cool blog! {I found you from Libby's blog, just you so know. :) }

    ~Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! And well, mine ain't exactly perfect but you can feel free to use them :D. Oh. By the way Libby is a marvellous person, and her blog is too, its rapturous, so I am really pleased you are reading it! XD.

    ReplyDelete