-->

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A love affair.

I have decided too, monthly, write a post about what I am unconditionally, irrevocably and eternally {or, at least for that month} in love with.
So, to start,                                                                                                                                                  
Spider brooches.




I find them so rare and sophisticated, glistening with gems, casting endearing light patterns on your clothes or hair. I like to slip a bobby pin through the clasp, and "hey presto" you have a cute, but individualized clip.
Ukulele's,


 I confess, I do own one my self, and honestly they are rather amazing. You can play anything on them. No literally, ANYTHING.
Get One.Shall.Say.No.More.
"Lucky" by the glee cast. I don't watch glee myself, but I loved the way they sung it, the song brought a solitary tear shaped drop from my eye, pirouetting, as it fell from such a great height {or in my case not quite such a great height, I'm quite small actually...}
Cute vintage bags,
{preferably hand-me-down's, or from a vintage fair.} They are just so adorable, and extremely chic!
And last, but Most definitely not least, my camera. Its actually A LOT more red in real life. It would be physically impossible to live with out it, when I went to Uganda last year I took over 4 thousand photos. I NEED IT OK?
In the next post I shall put up some pictures taken with it, the pictures symbolise the coming of spring *finally*. Has this not been the LONGEST winter in the whole book of winters ever?!


Was your winter long too? What are your five favoured things this month?

~.@ Luna.

1 comment:

  1. UKULELES!!!!!! Enough said. I actually dedicated the whole beginning of a post to one the other day. You can actually play anything on them. I could play Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on one and it would sound good. I think. Vintage bags are also particularly marvelous things.

    Sweet post!

    ~Bette

    ReplyDelete