-->

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Boy, oh, boy. SPRING.

So, the spring edition, now that spring is upon us {March 20th} YAY!
hear are the photos I promised, enjoy! ^______^"
A cute tea box found in our garage <3 {effects used: cross process}
Perfect Imperfection.


So, you have to admit it, a truer word was never spaken than what is breakfast be with out bacon {well, actually I'm vegetarian, but..}
what would spring be with out blossom?

YAY, a log pile that WON'T grow mould. Thankyou spring.

 Yello
Shoes


More blossom <3
And, that's it! sorry about the rather appalling episode into my life. Sorry. LOVE YOU! and also what reminds you of spring, and are you pleased that winter is done and dusted for another year?
~.@ Luna.


P.S could I have just a small rant?
Ok, too kind, too kind.
Well, I had lots and lots of wondrous ideas for this blog, and I had them at night {around 3 in  the morning [yes, I know using night and morning is self-contradiction, but I like it.]} and I forgot them in the morning. Next I have a whole lode at school, I forget them at home.
Last I have them again, but have too much homework to do them.
WHY, OH, WHY.
That's why my blog is ARRG so. annoying. sorry. I love you really.


Oh that did ^^^ not make sense at all. Oh well.


~.@ Luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment