-->

Friday, May 27, 2011

Guitar.

So, I like most teenagers have just started to {try to} play the guitar, it is ALOT harder than I imagined! But, I like singing so hopefully that will cover up most, if not all of my *ahem terrible ahem* guitar playing. I am finding it easier to blog for some reason now, maybe its because I just imagining you are one of my best friends called Sam, I talk ALOT with her on Facebook and the likes and we have conversations, like I am having with you now... except better!
So, today it rained. I'm a very boring person ain't I. Ah well. What do you do to stay positive throughout things like last weeks and exams? For me, I just try to be pleased with all of the little things like, I don't know, dinner. Laying out all of my mothers finest crockery and filling crystal glasses to the top with divine liquids.
I wrote a little something about how I am probably going to be when I grow up, I'm not sure about the last bit, it just seemed to flow so... OH and btw it is a little rubbish well, alot, because I only had 3 minutes to do it in {because, unlike Hermionie Granger don't have a time turner provided by Hogwarts *humf*} and it is my first draft, oh well!
She slipped into her velvety evening gown, popped in her icy pearl earrings and fastened the matching necklace into place. She walked sedately down the carpeted staircase, her dress rippling and her various limns dripping with sparkling splendure. She walked into the cosy kitchen, in the process turning on the radio to classical Fm. She put the lights on, full blast, and layed the table with the finest glistening crockery she owned. It was white, or a very pale blue if looked at from an angel and seemed, almost, to create its own light. It had on it hand painted flowers in maroon and gold with light dancing pink all around the edges. It didn't matter that she was alone, she had life,and was going to enjoy it. To the full.


Whilst typing that I fixed myself a snack of Greek yoghurt and lashings of lemon curd. Surprisingly delicious.
Must dash, I'm allergic to the latter part of that snack and need to get my medicine...now.
Took this whilst I was in Illinois {ill} 




~.@ Luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment